Aug 10, 2009

Books!!! School!!! Happy Dance!!!

Yay!! I bought my books for two of my classes today. I am so freaking excited.

I got the books I need for my American History and for my Women in History classes.

I've already started reading them, partly because I'm excited to get started and partly because I have a lot of reading to do and I want to make sure I don't get behind.

Just for these two classes, I have six books!

Photobucket

I haven't even picked up my books for my other two classes yet either. My backpack is going to be pretty heavy this semester, but I don't mind. At least I'm on my way!

4 comments:

solitarywindchime

New books are the best part of the year! I would agonize over which used copy to buy. I spent so much time there, the bookstore manager offered me a job. Ha!

Kristin

I LOVED my history classes in college. I actually enjoyed the required text reading. Ah ha

Jen

maybe you should think about getting one of those rolly suitcases instead of a backpack lol!

Kimberly & Andrew

Haha- I'd feel all sorts of nerdy then.

Post a Comment