Aug 10, 2009

Getting out of the house

On Friday, we went to Lagoon for Andy's Lagoon work day. We got to wear these nifty matching shirts. Aww! How cute.

Photobucket

It was a little chilly and we made the mistake of going on Rattlesnake Rapids first. We ended up with wet clothes for most of the day. Later that evening we went to the ES3 awards and catered dinner which was really yummy. We rode a few more rides and then got on the giant Ferris Wheel just as the sun was setting. By the end of the day, we were pooped.

We ended up renting Ghostbusters and vegging on the couch the rest of the night.



On Saturday, we went up to my Uncle's house for my family's annual, Dutch Oven Cook Off. Everyone made really great recipes and it was hard to pick favorites. We always give awards for the top three best recipes after we get a chance to try everything. We were so stuffed!





Yesterday we drove to Logan to see Andy's friends new baby twin girls. They named them Madelyn and Phoebe. Very cute girls.

Later that night Andy took me to play Frisbee Golf. I've never played before. It was harder than I thought it would be. I talked some smack and told Andy I was going to kill him on the course. That didn't happen. I pretty much sucked it up, haha! But I had a lot of fun learning and I think with a little bit more practice I actually could give Andy a run for his money.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment