Aug 14, 2009

More about us...

Just for funsies:

Couples Survey:

-How long have you been together?
A little over 1 year

-How long did you know each other before you started dating?
I think just a couple of months

-Who asked who out?
I'm pretty sure it was just mutual. One of us said "Hey, we should hang out." We exchanged phone numbers and it went from there.

-Where was your first kiss?
It was in my driveway after a date. I was nervous and ridiculously awkward. I think he thought I was a dork.

-Who's siblings do you see the most?
His, because one lives with us and the other is not far away. My sisters live out of state.

-Do you have any children together?
nope

-What about pets?
1 Dog and 2 Cats

-Who is the most sensitive?
Me- I read into things, make assumptions and get my feelings hurt easily. He gets over things pretty fast.

-Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We like to try a new restaurant when we go out to eat, but we never turn down sushi

-Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Hawaii

-Who has the craziest exes?
I don't know his and he doesn't know mine

-Who does the cooking?
Both of us. We enjoy cooking together.

-Who is more social?
I think we're the same. We were both really social in college and now we're more the homebody type

-Who is the neat freak?
Me for sure. Clutter makes me feel depressed and suffocated.

-Who is the most stubborn?
So far I think we've both had our moments although Andy is always the first to let things go.

-Who hogs the bed?
It's kinda hard to hog the bed when it's king size, but Andy is always complaining that I steal the covers and hide his pillows.

-Who wakes up earlier?
I do. Waking up early is not Andy's cup of tea.

-Where was your first date?
We had dinner at Applebee's and then he drove me around in his truck and we talked.

-Who has the bigger family?
Our immediate families are the same. He has 2 younger brothers and I have 2 younger sisters.

-Do you get flowers often?
No- I get something better- lots and lots of attention, hugs and kisses, plus the occasional note or gift.

-How long did it take to get serious?
About a month after our first date it started to get real serious.

-Who eats more?
I do. I eat constantly throughout the day and Andy's always making sure I'm not hungry.

-Who sings better?
Neither. Andy remembers lyrics really well though.

-Who does the laundry?
I do all the laundry every week just cause piles of clothes in the bedroom bother me.

-Who’s better with the computer?
Andy for sure.

-Who drives when you are together?
Andy usually does but sometimes I will.

-Who picks where you go to dinner?
We decide together.

-Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Andy always hugs me first. I get embarrassed about apologizing, but if he initiates then I relax and say what I want to say.

-What does he/she do that you find endearing?
He tells me he loves me- very, very often.

-Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I can be more bossy, but I think we both decide things together usually

-Who has more tattoos?
I have 3 and Andy doesn't have any

-Who eats more sweets?
I don't really like sweet. But we both like to go to Coldstone.

-What's an interesting fact about you both?
We went to high school together but didn't know each other. He graduated the year before me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment