Aug 4, 2009

Nice Surprise

Friday was awesome. I was just finishing up my shift at work when I looked up to see this really hot guy walking by. He looked so familiar and had this mischeivious smile on his face. I blushed as he caught my eye.

I decided I had to know what this guy was up to. I gathered my stuff and followed him around the corner. Imagine my surprise when he swooped me up, kissed me and gave me a big hug. He said he was there to surprise me and take me out to dinner!!

I don't know what I did to deserve that but it sure was an offer I just couldn't refuse. He took my hand and led me out to the parking lot where his truck was waiting for us.

He said he knew I had been wanting to try this new italian restaurant called Zucca so that's where he took me. Awesome! A 'fancy' restaurant. Very nice!

The dinner was so great. I order the Pesto Pizza. It was delicious! Seriously, so good!


Photobucket

After dinner, I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I got back, my amazing man had ordered me another surprise. Blueberry Cheesecake. Oh my gosh. This was so fantastic!


Photobucket

What a great night. All through dinner I kept looking at this guy across the table from me and thinking I must be dreaming. How did I manage to get so lucky?

0 comments:

Post a Comment