Aug 29, 2009

They think you're super delicious...

Don't know if you know this, but I'm a huge fan of mini golf. Real golf, not so much. But mini golf? Oh yeah!

So the other day as I was diligently cutting coupons I was delighted to come across a Buy One Get One Free Mini Golf coupon!

Andy and I took advantage of it last night. It was so much fun! And I only lost to Andy by 3 points! Each of us even managed to score a hole in one too! Yeah, we're awesome like that.

And remember how Andy kicked my butt at frisbee golf? We had a little wager going that involved some Cold Stone goodness to the winner. So after mini golf I treated Andy to his hard earned ice cream. He tried something new- Lemon Custard and I got my usual- Raspberry Cheesecake with graham cracker crust. (I'm a usual kind of girl. When I find something I like- I stick with it.)

The only downside to our little mini golf excursion was waking up this morning to see that the mosquitoes had found my ankles and toes super delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment