May 10, 2010

Monday's To Do List

My main project today is to paint the upstairs bedroom. I spent some time choosing the color first.

Andy and I agreed that we wanted a shade of gray so here's what I came up with:


Now, I'm not an expert painter but I think I can get the job done. I'm half way there. The first coat is finished and I'm just waiting for it to dry.

In the meantime I have plenty of other things bogging down my To Do List that need to be taken care of. I also have to work tonight so I guess I better get to it!

Hopefully this room makeover won't take too long, (sometimes life gets in the way) and I'll be able to show you some more photos soon!

xoxo-Kimberly

2 comments:

Heather

TOTALLY excited to see more pictures! This is pretty cool. :)

Anonymous

gorgeous paint choice. can't wait to see the finished product!

xo Alison

Post a Comment