Jul 6, 2010

Some weekend pics and a meme...

From our 4th of July weekend awesomeness:

Photobucket


Photobucket


And a Meme….(for those of you that don’t know, a “meme” is basically a survey that many people do and/or are tagged to do…).
Kim tagged me in this one.

1. When was the last time you played air guitar? Come on, I’m not asking you to admit you still listen to Def Leppard.

I will admit that I still listen to Def Leppard but I can't even think of a time when I've ever played air guitar.

2. What’s the oldest thing in your fridge?

There's some grapes in there that are getting mushy and probably need to be tossed, but the worst is the leftovers. For some reason no one thinks to eat them.

3. Vampires, zombies or please make it stop?

Zombies. The vampire craze is wearing thin but I'll take Zombieland any day and I could never tire of Shawn of the Dead.

4. If you had to change your current profession, and could be anything, what would you do?

I'd like to work in historical preservation.

5. Undergarment of choice?

Boy shorts

6. What is the tackiest thing you own?

Of course I don't think anything I own is tacky but I'm sure someone could tour my house and find something to prove me wrong.

7. Summer with no air conditioning or winter with no heat?

Summer with no air conditioning. I'm used to a car with no AC but I can't handle freezing to death.

8. Desert island time: Wow, there is a band that will play whenever you snap your fingers and OMG, it’s your favorite! Who is it?

This is a hard one. There's too many to choose. I think I'm going to have to go with the Beatles.

Here are the people I’m tagging to do this meme:

Kelly

Heather

Patricia

Jenn

Tomorrow I'll be sharing some before and after pics of our backsplash project.

xoxo-Kimberly

1 comments:

Heather

OOO I've been tagged! WHOOP WHOOP! I have a meeting this morning but I'm thinking I can sneak in some time this afternoon to do this. HA HA HA!!! Oh and I seriously want to see a pic of your new car! I'm on the hunt now so I'm psyched to see what you got. :)

Post a Comment