Nov 2, 2010

Inspiration Daily

Andy and I were talking last night about how every day just seems to fly by and that there never seems to be enough hours to get everything done, let alone enjoy it! I think we are both looking forward to the day when our lives don't revolve around school work.

It's been awfully stressful filling every extra second with school crap. I think we're both kind of tired of it but we just keep plugging along knowing that it will benefit us in the long run.

In the meantime, I've been feeling terribly uninspired and just plain tired every day, both mentally and physically. To get me out of this rut, I think I'll pull from other people's inspiration boards for awhile until I can find my own.


Photobucket
XXX


Photobucket
XXX


xoxo-Kimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment