Nov 6, 2010

Weekend Music List

So I haven't done a weekend music list for a few weeks. I don't know if anyone really checks these out but I like them so I'll keep doing them until I get bored of them.

First up: "Firework" by Katy Perry (thanks Heather-you're amazing)


"Moth's Wings" by Passion Pit



And we have to go back in the day a little bit too:
"Radio Romance" by Tiffany
I seriously loved this song growing up.



Speaking of Tiffany- Ogdenites, do you remember when she shot scenes for "I Think We're Alone Now" at the Ogden City Mall? Sweetness!

Did you know that I'm a huge Zebrahead fan? They're kind of my secret love. And still one of the best concerts I ever went to. That was a crazy concert. Did I ever tell you the story about crowd surfing and the security guard who saved me, then found me after the concert to ask me out and who I ended up dating? Yeah, that was a crazy night. Anyway...

"Get Back" by Zebrahead



"Only Girl" by Rhianna



"Mushaboom" by Feist



Okay, that's all for now. It's time to clean the house. Have a great weekend!

xoxo-Kimberly

1 comments:

Heather

Yay! My song made the list!!! It's so good! I like some of the others you have too and I totally remember you talking about the crowd surfing. Awesome! Ha ha ha!

Post a Comment