Dec 13, 2010

Action

Reverb 13- Action

"When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?"

I'm big on Action. Once I decide that I'm going to do something or that something needs to be done, I make a plan for getting it finished, and then do it. I hate dilly dallying. I'm incredibly impatient and I tend to make decisions very quickly. Maybe sometimes too quickly, but I hate dwelling on things. I love that feeling of accomplishment when you're able to cross something else off your to do list.

Your mind would be boggled if you saw the intricate system of files, lists, and spreadsheets on my computer. I pretty much have a spreadsheet for everything. It's seriously the only way I can function.

Right now the spreadsheet that has been getting the most attention is my "Spreadsheet to Graduation Awesomeness." My biggest
aspiration right now is to graduate with my bachelors and then move on to get my masters. I thought about getting that degree for a long time and now that I finally have the ability to make that dream come true, I'm all about action, action, action. Wanna see the spreadsheet?

Photobucket


I also have this handy dandy Graduation Schedule:

Photobucket

Both help to keep me focused and on track. I love looking at them and seeing how much closer I'm getting to my goal of Graduation Awesomeness!! They are a great way to keep myself motivated.

xoxo-Kimberly


1 comments:

Heather

YAY spreadsheets! Way to keep on track and make sure you're making progress. :)

Post a Comment