Dec 21, 2010

Future Self


Reverb 21

"Future Self. Imagine yourself five years from now. What advice would you give your current self for the year ahead? (Bonus: Write a note to yourself 10 years ago. What would you tell your younger self?)"

It's been about a week since I responded to any of the Reverb prompts. I thought I'd check back in and try to answer the last few.

The advice I'd give to myself for the next five years would be all about taking chances and not letting things hold me back. Over the next five years I'm certain my life will change drastically. Andy and I will have a lot of serious choices to make and I don't want fear of the unknown to stop us from taking chances. I don't want us to stick to our comfort zone just because it feels safe.

As far as writing a letter to myself, I did that here. Now, I'm off to wrap some presents.

xoxo-Kimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment